Monday 16 April 2012

Making Connections!

I love gathering ideas and using social media to connect with educators, bloggers and artists from around the world. To continue the sharing, here are a few helpful and interesting links that I have found during my explorations!

15 Reasons Why Artists Keep Visual Journals A great article from the School of Media Arts about visual journals and why they are useful and important. I really like #5: Style is a process of evolution.

French and Spanish Earth Day Resource and Videos Liz's Lessons is a fabulous blog filled with resources and ideas for second language classrooms. With Earth Day approaching quickly, I really like the environmental videos that are found on this blog. Some of the resources on this blog cost money, but they are well worth it.

100+ Ways to Creatively Reuse Old Magazines Always Chrysti is a great blog with tons of creative ideas and DYI projects. I particularly love this post about reusing magazines! Gotta love more collage ideas!

Exploring the Great Artists - 30+ Art Projects for Kids Another awesome blog dedicated to "bringing color and art to children's hearts". I have not used any of these project ideas in my classroom yet, but I love connected projects to famous artists and artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment